Indiana Trust understands the complexity of being a retirement plan fiduciary and recognizes that most plan sponsors are not investment experts – nor are their participants.
We take measures to ensure that the investment options available in corporate retirement plans are carefully monitored, and offer plan participants professional, unbiased investment advice.
Our retirement plan administration services are designed to offer employees a sound retirement program, while helping employers satisfy fiduciary responsibilities.
DAILY VALUATION AND ADMINISTRATION
To ensure our clients employee benefit plans are administered to the highest standards, we provide local administrative and investment consulting services to our retirement plan clients and plan participants and offer daily valuation and administration for participant-directed plans.
As discretionary corporate trustee, Indiana Trust assumes full fiduciary oversight of your plan, allowing you to focus on what you do best – ensuring the success of your business. We provide fiduciary oversight of:
- Plan Administration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Communication Regulatory Compliance
- Plan Investments
- Administrative Services
- Plan Document Services
Employee retirement plans administered by Indiana Trust include:
- 401(k) plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Money purchase pension plans
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Simplified employee pension plans (SEP)
- SIMPLE IRA plans
EMPLOYEE RETIREMENT PLANNING
Your employees work hard, and you can count on Indiana Trust to give them the time and attention they deserve in designing a retirement plan that meets their objectives.
Whatever their personal vision for retirement, Indiana Trust can help customize a plan to keep your employees on course.
Your Retirement Plan Services team will collaborate with your employees in:
- Identifying the correct asset mix for their portfolio.
- Transitioning their investments throughout the various stages of life.
- Designing a plan to help ensure sustainability.
- Developing wealth management strategies that not only take them into retirement, but also give them peace of mind about their future.
Ask to speak with a Retirement Plan specialist to find out how Indiana Trust can add value to your employee retirement plan.