Individual & family wealth
Individual & Family Wealth
You spend your life creating a legacy. We'll help you grow and protect it.
For many of us, there comes a point when we begin to think of our assets in terms of the next generation. How can we lead meaningful lives and still provide for our loved ones? What legacy will we leave for our families or others who are important to us? At Indiana Trust, we help you evaluate all your options for retirement planning and the eventual transfer of wealth.
Indiana Trust also offers concierge bill payment services for our wealth management clients.
Ask to speak with a Wealth Advisor to find out how Indiana Trust can help grow and protect your legacy while fostering one of the most important assets of all — peace of mind.
THE CHOICE OF A TRUSTEE CAN HAVE A MAJOR, LASTING IMPACT ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER PLAN.
As a corporate fiduciary, Indiana Trust has the technical skill and understanding of wealth stewardship that comes from working with families over multiple generations.
Our team of fiduciary professionals has the experience and expertise to navigate the complexities of multi-generational wealth and design a comprehensive plan that's customized to your needs.
A few of the tools we may consider as a part of your planning process are:
- Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
- Family & Marital Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Managed IRAs
Indiana Trust will work with you and your other professional advisors to implement advisory solutions which are in your best interests, based on sound strategy, and designed to withstand the test of time.
Acting as trustee, in a fiduciary capacity, Indiana Trust can:
- Administer the trust, per the terms of the trust document.
- Act as investment manager, making all investment decisions for the trust and providing continual monitoring and periodic review of securities and other property held in the trust.
- Provide custodial services including secure online account access, safekeeping and pricing of securities, collection of dividend and interest payments, presentation of called or matured bonds for payment, daily investment of cash balances, consolidated tax reporting, and processing of stock splits and mergers.
- Provide proxy and shareholder services with respect to stock held in the trust and utilize its discretion in the purchase or sale of fractional shares and the exercise of subscription rights.
- Take other corporate actions and have authority to hire accountants, attorneys, and any other outside experts, as required or deemed necessary for fulfilling the obligations of the trust.
- Provide detailed, periodic electronic and/or paper reporting of all activity within the trust.
Trust is the way we do business.
BUILDING A STRONG PORTFOLIO STARTS WITH BUILDING A STRONG RELATIONSHIP.
With Indiana Trust, you can expect a more collaborative style of service.
We don't just manage portfolios – we build relationships.
INDEPENDENT, UNBIASED COUNSEL
Adhering to the fiduciary standard of care and acting solely in your best interests, Indiana Trust provides independent, unbiased investment counsel – without commissions or hidden investment agendas.
DIVERSIFICATION FOR MANAGING RISK AND MAINTAINING CONSISTENCY
To help manage risk and maintain a more consistent performance, Indiana Trust believes that a combination of objective expertise and independent investment selection is essential in implementing a strong portfolio with multi-level diversification.
HOLISTIC, COMPREHENSIVE INVESTMENT PROCESS
Our holistic, comprehensive investment process begins with a consultation to identify your objectives and assess your investment risk tolerance. Next, we develop a personalized investment strategy, recommending an asset allocation. We then implement your strategy using our multi-level diversification approach. Going forward, we re-evaluate and review your portfolio over time, rebalancing assets to remain focused on your objectives.
SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING OPTIONS
Indiana Trust also offers Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) portfolio construction, for Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) options.
Our collaborative process begins with your goals in mind.
THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL FINANCIAL PLAN IS LONG-TERM SUSTAINABILITY.
Developing a comprehensive financial plan is an ongoing process that begins with defining your goals and developing a strategy to achieve them.
Financial planning means preparing for your future by making informed money management decisions in the present, with the end-goal of providing long-term sustainability.
At Indiana Trust, our financial planners will collaborate with you, not only to establish a plan tailored to your current needs and projections but also to review and make adjustments to your plan throughout the various stages of life – providing you with the tools and the flexibility needed to achieve your long-term goals.
Working together to develop a personalized plan for long-term sustainability and peace of mind.
RETIREMENT PLANNING IS ABOUT BUILDING A FOUNDATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
You've worked hard to get where you are today, and you can count on Indiana Trust to give you the time and attention you deserve in designing a retirement plan that meets your objectives.
Whatever your personal vision for retirement, Indiana Trust can help customize a plan to keep you on course. Your advisory team will collaborate with you in:
- Identifying the correct asset mix for your portfolio.
- Transitioning your investments throughout the various stages of life.
- Designing a financial plan to help ensure sustainability.
- Developing customized wealth management strategies that not only take you into retirement, but also give you peace of mind about the future.
You have goals and dreams. We have a plan to get you there.
CONSOLIDATION OF ACCOUNTS CAN BE A BENEFICIAL STRATEGY IN THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PROCESS.
Indiana Trust offers comprehensive IRA rollover services for individuals who are eligible for rollover distributions from employer 401k, pension or profit-sharing plans, or are looking to consolidate IRAs held at multiple financial institutions.
From initiating the transfer to developing an asset allocation strategy that meets your individual goals and objectives, Indiana Trust will guide you through every step of the process.
Guiding you through a seamless IRA consolidation or rollover process.
THERE'S NO SUBSTITUTE FOR A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF ESTATE ADMINISTRATION PROFESSIONALS.
Estate administration and settlement can present complex and daunting challenges, especially during a time of loss. Fortunately, you don't have to navigate the process alone.
Indiana Trust has the experience and expertise to effectively manage the Estate Settlement process on your behalf.
Acting in a fiduciary capacity and putting the needs of you and your family first, we will conduct all activities with integrity, sensitivity, and discretion. Our services include:
- Locating and reviewing trust and estate planning documents for acceptance and action.
- Identifying and locating beneficiaries.
- Maintaining communication with beneficiaries throughout the period of administration.
- Engaging legal and accounting professionals, as necessary.
- Preparing an inventory of assets and filing with the court, as required by law.
- Identifying, collecting, and safekeeping all assets of the trust and estate.
- Determining date of death value on all investments and deposit accounts.
- Identifying and collecting death benefits payable to the estate or trust.
- Filing life insurance claims.
- Inventorying and closing safe deposit box of decedent.
- Collecting income and paying verified debts of the estate.
- Collecting outstanding debts which are payable to the estate.
- Evaluating cash needs of the estate.
- Securing appraisals of real estate and tangible personal property.
- Evaluating and ensuring adequate insurance coverage on real estate and tangible personal property.
- Distributing and/or liquidating real estate and personal property in accordance with the decedent's estate plan.
- Maintaining and protecting business entities.
- Engaging accountant for preparation of Federal Estate Tax Return, as appropriate.
- Filing all required tax returns and holding back funds for the payment of taxes due.
- Determining a plan of distribution to beneficiaries.
- Maintaining account records and providing to beneficiaries, as appropriate.
Whatever your unique circumstances might warrant, you can rest assured that Indiana Trust is here for you in your time of loss and able to effectively manage the estate settlement process on your behalf, while affording you and your loved ones the peace of mind you need, to focus on the priorities at hand.
Ask to speak with an Estate Settlement Services specialist to find out how Indiana Trust can help ease the administrative burden during your time of loss.